How are you going to make this the best year yet?
Each new year brings new goals, new ideas, and new resolutions. How will you improve yourself? What changes are you going to implement? For 2019, I wanted to give you some tips on how you can make this your best year ever. Make sure you let me know some New Year’s tips in the comments below. Enjoy.
- Understand your ‘why’. What excites you? Why do you get up in the morning? Do you have a personal mission statement? Providing some clarity to your vision can go a long ways in allowing you to live your best life this year.
- Personal growth plan. How are you going to grow your mind consistently? Is your mind hungry for information? For me, I read at least an hour per day. What will 2019 bring for you?
- Personal wellness plan. I want you to go a step further than the typical “lose weight” and “break this bad habit” goals. How are you going to accomplish this? Developing a personal wellness plan should include a specific blueprint for success. What is your game plan?
- Become an expert. I want you to focus on becoming a mentor for someone in your life. Guide them with your experience you already have. Also, seek to become a mentee. Ask questions and learn from others’ experience. How do you obtain valuable feedback?
- Daily disciplines. Establish a daily routine to the point it becomes second nature. Start with a couple core disciplines and branch out from there. Once you can master a few main daily rituals, you can then add to it. What are a few of your daily disciplines that you do on a consistent basis?
- Add value to others. How can you bring value to those around you? Are you a valuable resource? This will make your life (and year) more fulfilling.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson has a weekly book recommendation. Make sure you check Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter every Wednesday for the book of the week.
Life Tip #30: Work harder on yourself than you do at your job.