How are you planning for 2019?
This new year brings new challenges and new opportunities. How are you planning to be successful? How much time did you spend creating your new year resolutions? If you want this year to be awesome, you must be prepared to put in the effort. In the #CJJblog this week, I wanted to give you some tips on how to be successful this year. Enjoy.
- Raise your standards. Set stretch goals for yourself. Extend yourself when setting goals and what you want to accomplish. Think back to what you did last year and aim to go beyond that in this new year. What are your stretch goals for 2019?
- Challenge yourself. Set your sights high and become successful by sticking with your goals until completion. How are you challenging yourself?
- Add a new discipline. For me, I like to add a new discipline periodically to improve my daily life. You can wake up 30 minutes earlier, read consistently, or exercise every day. I am challenging you to add one discipline, master it, and grow from there.
- Laser focus. Write out your three most important goals and read them out loud each day. To become successful, you must have your goals at the forefront of your mind at all times. Write them on note cards and recite them to yourself consistently. How are you staying focused?
- Improve each day. Have you developed your own personal growth plan? Start with feeding your mind for 30 minutes every day.
- Study other experts. How are others becoming successful? Study them and mimic their actions. You can also surround yourself with a mastermind group of individuals with similar aspirations.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson received a standing ovation last week as the keynote speaker for Aegis at a national sales meeting in Nashville, TN.
Life Tip #79: Learn from the past, live in the present, and prepare for the future