How often do you read?
What are you reading right now? In the #CJJblog this week, I give you the last 14 books I have read (I try to read one per week) and why I recommend them to young leaders. Do you have any book recommendations for me?
1) The Greatness Mindset by Lewis Howes. See my blog post last week for details about this great book and how you can use it to improve your mindset.
2) Unprecedented by Chuck Cooper. Great info about HR services for small and medium-sized businesses.
3) A Fighting Chance by Dan Blanchard. A powerful memoir on how the author overcame an abusive father to create a positive life for him and his family.
4) The Power of Change by Craig Groeschel. See my previous blog post on this wonderful book about creating positive habits can benefit your life.
5) Inspiration Contagion by Holly Jean Jackson. Great health tips for both the physical and mental aspects of your life.
6) The Career Toolkit by Mark Herschberg. All college students and people starting their career should read this book.
7) #DadPrep by Dr. Jeffrey Springer. A must read for ALL Dads.
8) Limitless by Jim Kwik. Great read to improve your learning and memory at a faster rate.
9) Rocket Fuel by Mike Ciorrocco. Very inspirational read to turn setbacks into comebacks.
10) The Impact Blueprint by Joe Schmit. Excellent stories and lessons to live a life of significance.
11) 3D Coach by Jeff Duke. A must-read for all athletic coaches.
12) No Regrets by Allen Hunt and Matthew Kelly. A fictional story that gave the reader great lessons to live a life without regret.
13) One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson. This classic book showcases clear and simple ideas to be a more effective leader.
14) Way of the Wolf by Jordan Belfort. Great ideas to develop an effective sales process.
Did you know? Coach Jim Johnson will be sharing his Leadership Keynote with the Financial Manager Association on May 9th in Cooperstown, New York.
Life Tip #42: What books are you reading to improve yourself?