Have you read any good books lately?
With 2018 coming to a close, I wanted to give you the list of my top 15 books I read this year. Some were repeats, while others were first time reads. When I open a book for the first time, I like to be in the growth mindset and focus on how I can grow my mind. What books did you read in 2018 that you enjoyed? Let me know in the comments below and I just might read them as well. Enjoy.
- Discover your true north – Bill George
- Napolean Hill truthful living – Jeffrey Gitomer
- 17 indisputable laws of teamwork – John Maxwell
- Little black book of connections – Jeffrey Gitomer
- Richest man in Babylon – George Clason
- Leading an inspired life – Jim Rohn
- Catholic vision for leading like Jesus – Owen Phelps
- The power of habits – Charles Duhigg
- Hope int he dark – Craig Groeschel
- The essential 55 – Ron Clark
- Soar – T.D. Jakes
- Setting the table – Danny Meyer
- Turning the ship around – David Marquet
- Building a story brand – Donald Miller
- Servant leadership in action – Ken Blanchard and Renee Broadwell
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson is excited to have his son, Tyler, in town for the holidays. Tyler works at a law firm in Los Angeles and lives in West Hollywood.
Life Tip #15: Read at least 15 minutes a day