How often do you read?
What have you been reading lately? Do you have any book recommendations for me? Maybe you need some suggestions to get your juices flowing. Don’t worry, in the #CJJblog this week, I’ve got you covered. Below are 12 of my favorite books I have read recently. Let me know if I missed any.
1) The Mamba Mentality by: Kobe Bryant
2) Indistractable by: Nir Eyal
3) Relentless by: Tim Grover
4) Winning by: Tim Grover
5) Sell With Authority by: Drew McLellan and Stephen Woessner
6) Overcoming Fake Talk by: John Stoker
7) The Score Takes Care of Itself by: Bill Walsh with Steve Jamison
8) The Flight to Excellence by: William “T” Thompson
9) The Last Lecture by: Randy Pausch with Jeffrey Zaslow
10) The Ideal Team Player by: Patrick Lencioni
11) Master Your Inner Critic by: Christopher Salem
12) Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess by: Dr. Caroline Leaf
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson just got back from a trip with his wife to see their son in California. Remember to be grateful for the time you can spend with family!
Life Tip #42: Take a speed reading so you can read faster and comprehend more!