What are you reading in 2019?
One of the non-negotiables that I have implemented in my life is to read at least one book per week. As we approach May, I wanted to take the opportunity in the #CJJblog this week to share my weekly book recommendations so far this year. The more you read, the more you grow. Make sure you let me know the books you have been reading in the comments below and on social media. Enjoy!
- I Am: Klyn Elsbury
- The Next Person You Meet in Heaven: Mitch Albom
- Life is Not a Game of Perfect: Bob Rotella
- Raise Your Game: Alan Stein, Jr.
- The Ultimate Competitive Advantage: Shawn Moon and Sue Dathe-Douglas
- The Leadership Killer: Bill Treasurer and Captain John Havlik
- Worth Every Penny: Sarah Petty and Erin Verbeck
- Tape Breakers: John Akers
- Why the Best are the Best: Kevin Eastman
- The 9 Virtues of Exceptional Leaders: Karl Baden and Rob Jenkins
- Active Choices: Peter Pessetto
- Into His Likeness: Edward Sri
- Talent Unleased: Shawn Moon, Todd Davis, Michael Simpson, and Roger Merrell
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: Gary Vaynerchuk
- Becoming: Michelle Obama
- The Impact Blueprint: Joe Schmit
- Bring Your Whole Self to Work: Mike Robbins
What Books are you reading this year? Which ones have changed your life?
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson will be sharing his Leadership/teamwork presentation to employees of PN Gaming on May 7th in Las Vegas, NV.
Life Tip #43: Leaders are readers