Read any good books lately?
Below is a list of ten books I have read in the last few months. Would love to hear your book recommendations as well. How often to you recommend books? The #CJJblog this week gives you my top ten from the last few months. Enjoy.
1) Unleashed by Chris Reavis – The author is on the autism spectrum and so is his son. He presents research-based proven formula where parents and children move beyond the challenges of Autism, ADHD, and even depression.
2) Speak With Impact by Allison Shapira – The author shares outstanding ideas to prepare for and present a public presentation.
3) The Starbucks Experience by Joseph Michelli – The author shares the 5 principles Starbucks uses to create and extraordinary customer experience. (We are planning on having the author as a guest on our podcast, “The Limitless Leadership Lounge” later in 2022).
4) The Generosity Habit by Matthew Kelly – The author shares 101 ideas to spread generosity.
5) It’s Not About the Coffee by Howard Behar – Howard was one of the top leaders at Starbucks and shares the ideas and philosophies that turned Starbucks into a business Giant! (The author will also be a guest on our podcast in 2022).
6) The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins – The author shares the research of why it is so important to start your day with a high-five to yourself in front of a mirror.
7) The Velocity Mindset by Ron Karr – The author shares wonderful ideas and stories on how you can accelerate your leadership skills.
8) The Energy Paradox by Dr. Steven Gundry – The author shares powerful research-based ideas to improve your diet.
9) The Summit by Deborah Johnson – It is a wonderful (fictional) story about a challenging journey that gives the reader many wonderful life lessons.
10) The Coffee Bean by Jon Gordon and Damon West – This shows the power of the coffee bean as a wonderful metaphor to create positive change in your life.
Did You know? Coach Jim Johnson posts a book recommendation every Wednesday on his social media pages. Connect with him on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Life Tip #15: Read at least 15 minutes EVERY DAY! Effective Leaders are Readers!