What is your plan to succeed?
One of the best ways to succeed is to have a success formula that you follow and implement consistently. How do you monitor and track your goals? Do you have a plan in place? In the #CJJblog this week I wanted to give you seven tips on how to develop your success formula. Enjoy.
- Law of sewing and reaping. As the rule goes, the more you sew, the more you reap the benefits. However, I want you to think about sewing better to have a higher chance of success. Be strategic and calculated to do things correctly the first time.
- Law of service. Increase your service to others and more good will come your way. To have success, you must help others early and often. Want to increase your luck? Do something nice for someone and expect nothing in return.
- Law of reciprocity. Up your giving and you will receive more success. Create good karma and create good vibes in your life. How often do you give to others?
- Take good care of your health. Do you like running? How about playing tennis? Whatever it is, take care of your body and exercise consistently. You will increase your chances of living longer and allow more success to come your way.
- Don’t gamble. No lottery tickets or frequenting of the local casino. Success is earned through hard work, not luck. Gambling is not a good investment.
- Setup financial independence plan. Put money away in a safe place for later in life. Create the best vehicle for you and save as much as you can. Develop a plan that will ultimately land you at financial freedom later in life.
- Develop prioritization routine. Identify your priorities each day and write them down. Structured lists can work wonders on how you tackle each day.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson loves to play tennis and he won his first leg of the ladder matches in his local tennis league at Midvale Country Club here in Rochester, NY
Life Tip #32: The harder you work, the luckier you get