What does your routine look like?
As you navigate through life, what unique routines do you implement that are specific to you? Do you eat an apple every day? Read the WSJ? It is important you get into a rhythm and have tasks you implement consistently. We are, after all, creatures of habit. How do you habitually grow as a leader? In the #CJJblog this week I wanted to give you some “Jim things” that I do each day. Make sure you let me know some of your routines as well. Enjoy!
- Pray ten minutes per day
- Exercise 30 minutes per day
- Meditate 12 minutes per day
- Write down my top ten goals each day
- Read my goals card out loud in front of a mirror twice per day
- Sleep 7-8 hours each night
- Keep at least 12 hours in between dinner (from previous day) and breakfast
- Wish happy birthday to social media followers and connections
- Post a success thought and Daily Dose of Leadership
- Feed my mind educational or inspirational information at least 60 minutes per day
- BONUS: Post weekly book recommendations on social media every Wednesday
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson delivered his new 90-minute keynote on Leadership and Team-Building to PN Gaming in Las Vegas, NV earlier this week
Life Tip #34: 6P Formula – Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance