Do you need to make any changes?
It’s the midway point of 2019, how are things going? Do you need to make any changes? As we go through life, it’s always important to sit down for a few minutes and assess how you are doing. Are you happy with where things are? In the #CJJblog this week I want to give you some tips on how you can evaluate your life half way through the year. Enjoy!
- How is your attitude? Take a pulse on how positive or negative you have been over the last few months. Your attitude is the only thing you can control. Are you on the right track?
- Are you consistently writing them down? As you evaluate, don’t be scared to change, or even eliminate some goals as your life path changes.
- Daily habits. Are they helping or hindering you? Do you have any bad habits that need to be changed? It can be helpful to start with one habit and alter it accordingly.
- How is your energy level each day? Do you feel weak and need to rest or sit down frequently? Maybe you can develop your personal wellness plan.
- Are those you frequent with helping or hindering you? Observe others and decide who you want to spend the most time with. Conversely, decide who you may need to disassociate yourself with.
- Self-improvement. Are you reading or listening to podcasts consistently? You can seek out a local seminar or class to attend. If you aren’t improving yourself, why not?
- What should you keep doing? Anything you can add? What do you need more of? Also think what you can eliminate in your life. Negativity can be extremely detrimental to your personal growth.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson will be attending the annual National Speakers Conference at the end of July in Denver, CO
Life Tip #14: Continue to grow yourself with a personal development plan