How are you living each day?
When it comes to living a perfect day what is most important to you? With Memorial Day coming and going earlier this week and all the honor and respect we rightfully showed our veterans, I wanted to dive into what you can implement in your life to live a perfect day. Do you eat good food? Are you helping others? I give you some of the simple things I focus on in the #CJJblog this week. Make sure to let me know what you do as well. Enjoy!
- Hold the door open for others.
- Use please and thank you to show your appreciation for others.
- Pay the toll for the person behind you.
- Buy someone’s dinner that you don’t know.
- Buy flowers for someone for no reason (Ex: senior home).
- Donate money to a charity that you don’t normally support.
- Give money or time to a homeless person.
- Call someone you don’t normally speak to and see how they are doing.
- Send a note of congratulations to someone you don’t know.
- Volunteer time at a homeless shelter or senior care home.
- Buy books and give away as a gift.
- Give some possessions to the homeless.
- Treat everyone on earth with the utmost respect.
Did You Know? Recently, Coach had the honor to be a guest on Jeffrey Gitomer and Jen Gluckow’s podcast. Check it out HERE.
Life Tip #28: When people think of a person with integrity, they think of you.