How often are you reading?
Have you kept up your reading this year? Do you have any books you would recommend? I am consistently reading a book a week. It is a great way for me to grow my mind as well as consistently learn new concepts and life skills. In the #CJJblog this week, I give you the last 11 books I have read. Make sure to reach out to me on social media or by email to let me know what you have been reading as well. I’m always looking for a good book to dig into. Enjoy.
1) One Decision by Life Coach Mike Bayer – Helps you stay focused on your most important decisions.
2) Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi – Excellent habits suggested to enhance your life. I also listen often to Dean’s Podcast.
3) 9 Lies About Work by Marcus Buckingham – Marcus shares some myths about work that really are not true. Very insightful!
4) Go Team! By Ken Blanchard – I love reading Ken’s books. Great ideas to assemble a winning team!
5) The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon – This is the second time I have read this book. Excellent for developing life skills and ideas.
6) Business Made Simple by Donald Miller – Great read about what you need to build a successful business.
7) Marketing Made Simple by Donald Miller – I liked business made simple so much, that I had to read Marketing Made Simple. Also an outstanding read!
8) Talking to Goats by Jim Gray – A wonderful collection of stories about some of the greatest athletes of all time.
9) Winning the War in Your Mind by Craig Groeschel – An excellent read about the power of your mind. Craig also has a fantastic Leadership Podcast!
10) Keep Sharp by Dr. Sanjay Gupta – A very powerful read about how to take better care of your brain.
11) Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess by Dr. Caroline Leaf – Fascinating research about the mind as well as a proven 5 step process to improve your mind.
Did You know? Coach Jim Johnson was recently on “The Trusted Edge” podcast with leadership expert, David Horsager. Here is the link: https://apple.co/36AXtp9 – Dave is also releasing a book called “The Trusted Leader” on March 30th. Here is the link to purchase your copy: www.TrustedLeaderBook.com
Life Tip #15: Read at least 15 minutes each day!