Have you recommended any good books lately?
Reading is a great way to grow your mind and increase your knowledge. Doing it consistently is important for your professional growth as well. Are you a casual reader, or do you read every day? For me, I try and read a book every week. Below are the last ten books I have read and recommend! Enjoy.
1) Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg: Transformative power of real productivity.
2) Hello Fears by Michelle Poler: Crush your comfort zone and learn strategies and tactics to overcome your fears!
3) Sell Different: Excellent Tactics to sell more effectively. HERE is a Youtube video review I did for this book last month.
4) Trusted Leader by David Horsager: Outstanding fable that uses the 8 pillars of Trust to help you become an outstanding leader.
5) Triple Crown Leadership by Bob and Gregg Vanourek: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring organizations. Excellent research and tips to become a more effective leader.
6) Decoding Greatness by Ron Friedman: How the best in the world reengineer success! Excellent research and stories of successful people in many different fields.
7) Rising Strong by Brene Brown: How the ability to reset and transform how we live, love, parent, and lead!
8) Effortless by Greg McKeown: Make it easier to Do What Matters Most!
9) The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace by Gary Chapman and Paul White: Great ideas for encouraging people in the workplace!
10) The Coffee Bean by Jon Gordon and Damon West: A simple lesson to create positive change!
Did you know? Coach Jim Johnson took a trip to NC this week to go golfing with some friends. The courses won, but they still had fun!
Life Tip #43: Leaders are READERS!