Are you starting off your year with purpose?
Happy New Year! Welcome to the best year of your life. What will you do with it? Will you start a new business? Grow your family? Buy a house? Learn a new skill? In the #CJJblog this week I give you 8 crucial tips on how you can get off to a fast start here in 2023. Enjoy.
- Service mindset. Do you have an attitude of gratitude? Understand you control your mind and how you react to your surroundings. Are you servicing others first?
- Superpower. What’s yours? Do you use it every day? Focus on the things you are good at and passionate about.
- BHAG. Do you have a big, hairy, audacious goal? Put it in writing and spend at least 30 minutes every day doing something that will get you closer to achieving it.
- Habits. How often do you analyze your habits? To start the year, pick one bad habit and focus on how you can turn it into a positive. For example, every time you get the urge to eat something sweet or sugary, drink water instead.
- Health. How often do you think about your physical health? Do you have a Personal Wellness Plan? Get one in place TNT (today, not tomorrow).
- Growth. Are you consistently growing your mind? Do you have a Personal Growth Plan? Get one in place TNT.
- Non-negotiables. What are some things you must do every day? Three non-negotiable daily habits will help build a solid foundation for future growth. For me, I hold myself accountable to exercise, grow my mind, and meditate every day.
- Purpose. What is your WHY? Get clarity on your personal mission statement and how you can serve others first.
Did You Know? Check out the latest episode from Coach’s podcast HERE where the Limitless Leadership Lounge welcomes in actor, speaker, and U.S. Military Veteran, Mark Lindquist to discuss leadership and decision-making.
Life Tip #1: In 2023, focus on making each day your masterpiece