Have you ever reached out to me?
In many of my blog posts, I recommend servant leadership to any leaders looking to develop their skills. In the #CJJblog this week, I am going to put my money where my mouth is and open up the communication for me to do just that. How can I help you? Do you need advice on something? Are you a young, emerging leader just getting your feet wet? I have had success in 3 main areas. Helping others: 1) Lead themselves, 2) Lead teams, and 3) Developing championship teams. Below are ways I consistently serve others, but I challenge you to reach out to me and let me support you in any way (big or small) I can. Talk soon!
- Keynote speaker. I have three main presentations: 1) Leadership, 2) Inclusion, and 3) Making your dreams come true.
- Workshops. Mainly focused on leadership and goal-setting.
- Blog. Every Friday. Every week, like clock-work. #CJJblog
- Newsletter. Sent out every month (mid-month) and the main focus is the Seven Keys to Leadership and effective communication. You can sign up to receive these emailed monthly HERE.
- YouTube channel. I post a variety of different videos on my channel. Check it out and subscribe HERE.
- Social media. I am posting every day. Follow me on FB, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for daily motivational quotes, leadership tips, and content from others in my circle as well – @CoachJimJohnson
- Podcast. Want to hear from other leaders and successful people on how they got to where they are today? You should check out my weekly podcast (Wednesdays) – Limitless Leadership Lounge – We are almost at 100 episodes!
- Book. A Coach and a Miracle. You can purchase HERE. I sign each book purchased and it comes with a free bookmark!
- Individual coaching. Book a session with me to improve your Leadership skills. Need help leading yourself or a team? I can help.
Did You Know? Check out a few videos about me and my story:
Life Tip #35: Use the CANEI Formula – Constant and Never-Ending Improvement