How do you become successful?
That is the million dollar question that everyone seemingly has their own unique answer to. Last week, I gave you my first 11 (of 33) tips to become successful. Make sure you pick out a few from this list (12-22) as well and begin to make them a part of your daily routine. Trust me, they will make you more successful. Enjoy.
12) Take time to sit and think quietly for ten minutes each day. Clear your head and your mind. Clear and important thoughts will rise to the top.
13) Find time to exercise daily.
14) Treat everyone you meet with respect. As you would expect them to treat you.
15) Use “please” and “thank you” often. Manners can go a long way.
16) Write and send thank you notes often. A lost art.
17) Say your goals out loud to yourself in the mirror before and after bed. Make yourself accountable.
18) Recognize and praise people often. Praise publicly, criticize privately.
19) Develop your own personal growth plan. Grow yourself first.
20) Develop a financial independence plan.
21) Plan your day on paper the night before.
22) Consistently find ways to stay connected with friends and family.
I have been doing a lot of speaking recently and this summer is going to be big for my speaking career. Make sure you reach out to me or connect with me on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and we can chat about how you can achieve your goals!
Life Tip #21: Smile a lot