Do your fans rave about you?
Having raving fans starts with you. How are you generating passion from your customers? There are many things you can do to create an environment of positivity and success. Are you considered an expert in your field? What do your fans think of your product or service? In the #CJJblog this week, I give you some tips on how you can attract raving fans. Enjoy.
- Build reputation. What do you want your reputation to be in the market? Are you consultative? Are you focused on customer service? Go the extra mile and outwork your competition on a consistent basis.
- Build your brand. What do people think about when they think of you or your brand? Are you always acting with high integrity? Be reliable and do what you say for your customers. Always deliver on your word.
- Impeccable system. Have plans in place for every situation. Listen to your customer and respond to their needs. It seems insignificant, but always say thank you and stay in touch with customers and fans. They will rave about you once they realize you have their best interests at heart.
- Show appreciation. Your clients need to feel respected and valued. Show you are thinking of them with a gift of appreciation or recognize them on their accomplishments. How do you show your appreciation for your fans?
- Random acts of kindness. Doing something nice for someone without the expectation of reciprocation can be a very good way to generate raving fans. When was the last time you sent a random gift to someone?
- Putting out value. Be consistent with your distribution of value and material. If you are becoming an expert in your field, your fans will look to start thinking of you as such. Send out a daily quote, a monthly newsletter, or blog for your fans to consume.
- Getting to know them. As people. They may be your fans or customers, but they are people first. Add depth to your relationship and recognize their accomplishments.
Did You Know? It’s also important to have raving fans, so you can refer prospects to them. Have references at the ready to sing your praises.
Life Tip #65: Consistently find ways to add value to people.