How do you pick your brackets?
March Madness is here and it’s already off to a hot (shocking) start. How do you go about filling in your bracket? Gut feeling? Research? Flip a coin? In the #CJJblog this week I wanted to share my strategy and open up a contest to earn a FREE signed book by me, sent to the winner. Make sure to enter the contest by sending me an email with your Final Four picks and predicted National Champion. Good luck!
- Last ten games. How did the team finish the regular season? Are they hot? Did they win their conference tournament? Or are they limping into the big dance?
- Experience. Does their starting lineup have previous tournament experience? How many players have been on the big stage before?
- Last season. Did they go dancing last year? How did they fare? Experience is a big part of current and future success.
- Bracket region. What does their path to the Final Four look like? Do they have a tough first round matchup?
- What do you look for when filling out your bracket?
- What is the most creative way you have completed one? Dog choosing? Baby crawling?
My Predictions. Final Four: Gonzaga, UCLA, Arizona, and Auburn – National Champ: Gonzaga (over Arizona)
Doug’s (Marketing Manager) Predictions. Final Four: Gonzaga, Kentucky (ouch), Wisconsin, and Arizona – National Champ: Gonzaga (over Arizona)
Did You Know? Send coach YOUR predictions! Email your entry at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
1) Final Four teams
2) National Champ Prediction
He will send the winner a signed copy of his book, “A Coach and a Miracle.”
Life Tip #27: Go the extra mile consistently. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile