FREE 30-minute coaching call
Throughout my years of various professions and experiences, I have grown to be proficient in many walks of life. Now that the new year is here, I wanted to give back to you with some one-on-one coaching sessions. I am offering a FREE 30-minute coaching call to the first twelve people who reach out to me through my website (messages, comments, etc.). This #CJJblog this week is dedicated to offering my services as a coach and mentor. Make sure to reach out soon as spots will be going fast! Be one of the first 12 to claim your spot. Below are a few of my strengths where I can help give you guidance and expertise, but we can discuss anything you wish during our session.
- I lead teams for three decades as a boys basketball coach and have more coaching experience than most. I can help you develop team and/or personal mission statements as well.
- Building a successful team. How can you motivate and develop a highly efficient team? Being involved with the J-Mac story in 2009, I was fortunate enough to be front and center on a team that was clicking on all cylinders both on and off the court.
- Health and wellness. As a physical education teacher at Greece Athena High School for many years, health and wellness has been a big part of my life for quite some time. I can also help you develop a personal wellness plan.
- Speaking and presenting. I have been a professional speaker for 13 years and a member of the National Speakers Association since 2009. Looking for presenting tips or how you can overcome public speaking? I’m your man.
- Financial independence. I can help you develop a financial independence plan, become debt free, and financially independent.
- Family and relationships. Married to my lovely wife for 37 years, son in his late twenties, and a fantastic friend group that supports each other. We can discuss how to improve or maintain your personal relationships as well.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson will be posting some new videos on his YouTube Channel. Make sure to subscribe and check them out!
Life Tip #103: Kill people with kindness.