What are your favorite podcasts?
During this pandemic, I have made it part of my daily routine to get out and go for a walk around my neighborhood. On these walks, I am able to clear my head and grow my mind. The best way for me to do that is to listen to leadership and motivational podcasts. In the #CJJblog this week, I give you my “Sweet Sixteen of Podcasts” that have helped me develop and learn new skills. Do you have a favorite podcast? Reach out to me on social media and let me know! Enjoy.
- The School of Greatness – Lewis Howes
- The Dean Graziosi Show – Dean Graziosi
- The Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast – Craig Groeschel
- The Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast – Andy Stanley
- Darren Daily – Darren Hardy
- The John Maxwell Leadership Podcast – John Maxwell
- The Brendon Show – Brendon Burchard
- The Ed Mylett Show – Ed Mylett
- How I Built This – Guy Raz
- At the Table – Patrick Lencioni
- Book Marketing Mentors – Susan Friedmann
- The Jocko Podcast – Jocko Willink
- Corporate Competitor – Don Yaeger
- The Running Educator Podcast – Mike Cummings
- The Teamwork Advantage – Gregg Gregory
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson made a guest appearance on an episode of “The Running Educator” podcast with Mike Cummings entitled “Got Leadership?” about a month ago. Listen HERE.
Life Tip #16: Listen to educational and inspirational podcasts while driving. Turn your car into a library on wheels.