How do you become successful?
Becoming successful is not something that happens overnight. Success leaves clues and it should be your life duty to work hard and use the information accessible you to achieve greatness. This week in my #CJJblog I am going to begin a three part series on my tips to become successful. There will be 33 tips in total and I want you to start with a few and master them. Branch out and add in the ones you like to become the next great success story. You deserve it.
- Make Life a study. Study what you want to accomplish.
- Exercise regularly.
- Pay yourself first. Grow your mind at all times.
- Become Debt free. Debt leads to stress and stress hinders your productivity.
- Practice your craft consistently.
- Start each day with a nutritious breakfast. Make the most of each day.
- Discipline yourself not to eat after 8pm. Discipline your life in all aspects.
- Read something productive at least 30 minutes each day. Inspirational, informational, or educational.
- Have a bedtime routine.
- Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep each night. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- Write your goals down daily. Constant reminders of what you are working toward.
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Enjoy your time with family and friends, because they are the ones who matter the most. Let me know in the comments below and let me know which one of these tips you find most useful!
Life Tip #37: CANEI – Constant and never-ending improvement