Has your reading picked up during the pandemic?
Did you read more or less in 2020 than you did last year? For me, being stuck at home has allowed me to read much more than previous years. I got into a groove and am currently reading on average one book per week. How about you? Are you a bookworm, or do you struggle with finishing a book after you start it? Reading is a great way to let your mind wander and get into your own world of growth and imagination. Below are the last 10 books I have read and recommend to my followers, friends, and family. Let me know if you have any book recommendations you would like me to add to my list for 2021. Enjoy.
– The Greatest Secret – Rhonda Byrne
– Relationship Goals – Michael Todd
– The Art of Possibility – Rosamund and Benjamin Zander
– Knowing Isn’t Doing – Rod Santomassimo
– The Successful Mind – Erik Severson (with 33 world-class experts)
– The Score Takes Care of Itself – Bill Walsh with Steve Jamison and Craig Walsh
– How I Built This – Guy Raz
– Leadership VIP – Matt Morse and Brett Basham with multiple authors
– Death By Meeting – Patrick Lencioni
– Procrastinate on Purpose – Rory Vaden
Did You know? Looking for a great holiday gift? My best-selling book “A Coach and a Miracle” is being sold at a special Holiday price on my website. Pick up your copy HERE. Each purchase will come personally signed by me as well as a free bookmark!
Life Tip #15: Read at least 15 minutes each day