What is your secret weapon for 2020?
How are you creating an edge for your team this year? Are you working on a secret weapon? In order to achieve new things, you have to do things you have never done before. I’m challenging you to step out of your comfort zone in 2020 and unleash a secret weapon. In the #CJJblog this week I give you some new mental trainings you can work on with your team to get them to heights. Enjoy.
- Feed mind. Positive material can help your team members think positively.
- Be cognizant. Who are you associating with? Are they helping or hindering you? Try associating with positive-minded people and see how that affects your life.
- To help clear your mind.
- Start small. Sit quietly for two minutes each day.
- Take deep breaths and focus on controlling your breathing.
- Relax your muscles and focus on that relaxation feeling.
- Stick to a routine and do this daily.
- Once you have mastered the process, increase your duration each day.
- Try other things. State a 2020 goal and give yourself positive affirmation you will accomplish it.
- Mental imagery. Picture yourself being successful.
- Quiet, dark place
- Get in a comfortable position
- Take deep breaths
- Tighten, then relax body parts
- Visualize and see yourself positively
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson’s former player and current University of Vermont star, Anthony Lamb, was named the NYS Section V basketball player of the decade.
Life Tip #104: Develop an hour of power, which includes some time for meditation each day.