What good books did you read in 2019?
I average reading a book a week. How much do you read? Are you someone who reads at least 30 minutes per day? Below are my 20 favorite books I read in 2019. Make sure you reach out to me or leave a comment and let me know what your favorite books of the year were. My favorite book of 2019 was The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek. Enjoy.
- COACHING FOR LEADERSHIP – Corey Dobbs
- BUILDING A MAGNETIC CULTURE – Kevin Sheridan
- THE INFINTE GAME – Simon Sinek
- MAGNETIC MARKETING – DAN KENNEDY
- MAKE YOUR BED – ADMIRAL WILLIAM MCRAVEN
- THE WAR OF ART – STEVEN PRESSFIELD
- NEVER SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE – CHRIS VOSS
- COURAGE GOES TO WORK – BILL TREASURER
- THE LEADERSHIP PLAYBOOK – JAMY BECHLER
- REJECTION PROOF – JIA JIANG
- UNF**K YOURSELF – GARY JOHN BISHOP
- SALES DIFFERENTIATION – LEE SALZ
- CHIEF JOY OFFICER – RICHARD SHERIDAN
- THE IMPACT BLUEPRINT – JOE SCHMIT
- TALENT UNLEASHED – SHAWN MOON
- WHY THE BEST ARE THE BEST – KEVIN EASTMAN
- LEADERSHIP KILLER – BILL TREASURER
- RAISE YOUR GAME – ALLEN STEIN
- LIFE IS NOT A GAME OF PERFECT – Dr. Bob Rotella
- THE NEXT PERSON YOU MEET IN HEAVEN – MITCH ALBUM
Did you know? Coach Jim Johnson does a book recommendation every Wednesday on his social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook) accounts.
Life Tip #15: Read at least 15 minutes each day.