How are you closing out the year?
Are you limping to the finish line, or hungry for a fresh start? Many people use the holiday season and New Year time to reflect and make changes in their daily routines. In the #CJJblog this week, I give you 15 questions you can ask yourself to look back on the year that was and use it to crush your goals in 2023. Make sure you reach out to me personally with your answers and how I can help – firstname.lastname@example.org
- What was the biggest challenge you overcame in 2022?
- What will be your biggest challenge in 2023?
- Are the people you associate with helping, or hindering the pursuit of your goals?
- What are the three most important things you learned in 2022?
- What is your personal growth plan for 2023?
- What is your personal health plan for 2023?
- How did you do with your health in 2022?
- What is the best habit you developed this year that you will keep in 2023?
- What is the worst habit you developed this year that you will get rid of in 2023?
- How did you do financially in 2022?
- What is your financial independence plan for 2023?
- Do you have your personal mission statement written out?
- What are you most grateful for in 2022?
- How can you continue to make the world a better place in 2023?
- What matters most in your life right now?
Did You Know? Check out Coach’s most recent podcast episode with Doctors Patrick and Jamie Leddin of Vanderbilt University HERE.
Life Tip #22: Be happy, but don’t stay satisfied.