Are you inspiring yourself as well as others?
Inspiration can come in many forms. Some seek inspiration from a manager or coach, while others have the ability to inspire themselves. How do you prefer to be inspired? After reading “The High Five Habit” by: Mel Robbins, I wanted to dedicate the #CJJblog this week to giving you a bakers dozen of simple self-inspiration tricks. Enjoy.
- Mirror. Look in the mirror each morning and tell yourself one positive thought.
- Visualize. Imagine yourself being victorious in something you want to be successful in.
- Get outside. Every day. Go for a walk, get some exercise, or read a book out on your front porch. Getting outside will be very refreshing.
- Read. Start each day by reading a positive or inspirational quote (ex: favorite motivational quote or bible verse).
- Exercise. Consistently breaking a sweat will go a long way in keeping you inspired.
- Listen. To podcasts, videos, or audiobooks that inspire or educate you.
- Positive people. Do you have a go to person who you go to when things are tough? Who can you count on to provide positive feedback to get you back on track?
- Do something nice. For someone who you know can’t repay you.
- Small challenge. Set a 7/30/90 day health or educational challenge for yourself to create some competition.
- Seek, find, and share. Something inspirational every day. What do you post on social media?
- Passion. Find time each day for your passions. Do you dedicate part of each day to do something you love?
- Promises. What are your most important priorities? Do you write them out each day? Make promises to yourself and keep them.
- Appreciation. Do you tell at least one person each day that you appreciate them?
- (BONUS) Gratitude Journal. Write down three things that you are grateful for every day.
Did You Know? Check out my November Newsletter HERE.
Life Tip #30: Work harder on yourself than you do on your job