Have you read any good books recently?
Are you reading more during the pandemic? It is very important to focus on your growth not neglect your mind during these tough times. Whether you are educating yourself on business, yourself, or improving your industry expertise, the important thing is to keep reading. Below is my baker’s dozen of my favorite books I have read so far in 2020. If I missed any, or you have any good suggestions, let me know. Enjoy:
1) Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
2) Trillion Dollar Coach by Eric Schmidt, Jon Rosenburg, and Alan Eagle
3) Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
4) The Motive by Patrick Lencioni
5) Moneyball by Michael Lewis
6) The Vision Driven Leader by Michael Hyatt
7) Dream Big by Bob Goff
8) The Captain Class by Sam Walker
9) The Inner Game of Tennis by Tim Gallway
10) Mindset by Carol Dweck
11) Good to Great by Jim Collins
12) The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
13) The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson is giving a complimentary 60-minute virtual presentation through the Greece Chamber on September 16th at 10amEST. The presentation will share 4 keys to build a winning team and 5 keys for developing a powerful presentation. You can read more about it HERE.
Life Tip #43: Leaders are Readers!