What do you consider to be a perfect day?
After a year of so many unexpected events, it is important to remember that things will get better. What does a perfect day look like for you? While some of your favorite events might not have been possible for most of 2020 (ex: going to a basketball game), 2021 is filled with tremendous hope and possibilities. I am dedicating the #CJJblog this week to what my perfect day would look like, but make sure you reach out and let me know what yours looks like as well. Keep the positive vibes flowing. Merry Christmas, everyone!
- Tennis. Play a singles tennis match for 90-120 minutes
- Walk. Go for a walk and listen to one of my favorite podcasts for 30-40 minutes
- Read. A really great book for 30+ minutes
- Speak. Deliver one of my Leadership presentations in front of a live audience
- Meditation. For 15 minutes
- Volunteer. In person for a cause I support
- Meal. Eat one of my favorite meals with my wife and son
- Birthday dinner. At a favorite restaurant with our extended family
- Friends. Play cards with some of my closest friends
- Game night. Have a game night with some of our closest friends
- Basketball. Attend a High School basketball game
- Movies. Go to a great movie with family and friends
*Did I miss anything fun?
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson recently delivered a virtual presentation to the Rochester Rotary Club. You can watch it HERE.
Life Tip#1: Make each day your masterpiece