What do words mean to you?
Words can mean many things. They can inspire you to become great and accomplish your goals, but also connect with others in ways we never thought possible. With the magnificent ESPN series “The Last Dance” going on right now and in honor or Michael Jordan, I wanted to give you my top 23 motivational quotes in the #CJJblog this week. Make sure to reach out and let me know your favorites! Enjoy.
- “Events + Responses = Outcomes.” – Jack Canfield
- “The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.” – Jim Rohn
- “Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.” – John F. Kennedy
- “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Gary Player
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
- “Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?” – Winston Churchill
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
- “You Can Have Everything in Life You Want if You Will Just Help Enough Other People Get What They Want.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
- “TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More” – Anonymous
- “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.” – John Wooden
- “Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” – John Wooden
- “People buy into the leader first, then the leaders vision.” – John Maxwell
- “People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.” – John Maxwell
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Did You Know? Make sure to follow Coach on social media for weekly Leadership and success thoughts.
Life Tip #35: Use CANEI formula: Constant and Never Ending Improvement