How can you have a great 2020?
What questions are you asking yourself to assess your 2019? Are you preparing to make improvements for 2020? Oftentimes, we forget to look back to look forward. It’s important to be honest with yourself when making changes. In the #CJJblog this week, I give you some questions to ponder in order to accurately assess your year in review and have a great 2020. Next week, I will give you some ideas on how you can act upon these questions. Enjoy.
- Who are you? What do you stand for? Do you have a personal mission statement?
- What do you really want? What are your top 3 goals for 2020?
- How is your personal energy? Do you have a personal wellness plan?
- Did you grow mentally in 2019? Do you have a personal growth plan?
- How are you doing at work? Are there metrics you use to assess your work?
- How are you doing with your relationships? Do you get along with family, friends, and colleagues?
- How are you doing with finances? Do you have a financial independence plan?
- How are you creating a legacy? Are you making it a point to serve others?
Did You Know? Looking for a last-minute Christmas gift? Pick up one of Coach Jim Johnson’s books Dreams Really Do Come True from www.coachjimjohnson.com and get it autographed by coach himself, along with a free bookmark!
Life Tip #30: Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.