How are you executing your 2022 goals?
With 2022 upon us, many have thought about new habits, new visions, and new goals they intend to accomplish in the new calendar year. Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? How is it going so far? Are you on track? The #CJJblog this week gives you some important questions you should ask yourself to improve your process and increase the chances you are successful on your journey. Enjoy.
- What is your personal mission? Do you have one? Do you know it by heart? Are you consistently acting according to this mission?
- What are your top three Most Important Values? Develop a Personal Mission Statement and gain clarity on what it actually means to you.
- Do you have a Personal Growth Plan? Your personal growth is more important than your goals. How are you growing each day?
- What are you doing to improve mentally? Is it consistent?
- Do you have a Personal Wellness Plan? Do you take care of your body (sleep, exercise, water, etc.)?
- Who is the person you want to become? The first person you should lead is yourself.
- What is one habit you must change? In order to become this person, you must ask yourself if anything needs to be changed.
- Do you have a Financial Independence Plan? Your finances can drastically affect your life and how you live it. Are they under control?
- What are you grateful for? Do you write in a gratitude journal every day?
- How do I make this better? Do you have something you know needs correcting? What small steps are you taking to make it better?
- How do you turn informational knowledge into power? 1) How can I use this information? 2) Why must I use this information? And 3) When will I use this information?
Did You Know? Join Coach as he delivers his “Dreams Really Do Come True” speech virtually on January 19th with Edward Jones Financial Advisor, John Pascucci. You can register HERE.
Life Tip #108: If you want better answers, focus on asking yourself better questions.