Are you learning from the right people?
We are all influenced by others. Sometimes we ask for advice and sometimes we don’t. While we can’t choose all the information fed to us, we can choose what advice we implement in our lives. Who are you learning from? Do you have an Individual Growth Plan? In the #CJJblog this week, I give you those who I learn from and a method or quote in which I learn. Enjoy.
- Jim Rohn. Quote 1: “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.” Quote 2: “If you want to be wealthy, study wealth.”
- Zig Ziglar. Quote: “You can have anything in life you want if you help enough people get what they want.”
- Brian Tracy. Quote: “Your greatest asset is your earning ability.”
- Tony Robbins. Quote: “Your past does not equal your future.”
- John Maxwell. Podcast + Audio books. Quote: “People may have heard you, but they feel your attitude.”
- Patrick Lencioni. Books + Podcasts
- Jon Gordon. Books + Podcast
- Dean Graziosi. Podcast, Books + Videos
- Donald Miller. Book (Business Made Simple) + Weekly Podcast
- Ryan Hawk. Books + Podcasts
- Ed Mylett. Podcasts, YouTube Videos + Books (Power of One More)
- Lewis Howes. Podcasts + Books
- Dave Ramsey. Books, Finance Shows + Videos
- Robin Sharma. Books + Podcasts
- Darren Hardy. Books + Podcast
- BONUS: John Wooden Books + Bill Walsh Book (Score Takes Care of Itself)
Life Tip #14: Continue to grow yourself by developing and being consistent with your Personal Growth Plan.