How will your Q4 be?
As September (and the 3rd quarter) is fast approaching, I wanted to share some tips in the #CJJblog this week on how you can prepare to dominate the remainder of 2019. Are you assessing your performance thus far? Are you making the necessary changes? In order to have success in the 4th quarter of 2019, you must make at least a few changes. Here are a few things you can do now. Enjoy.
- How did the first three quarters go for you? What did you do well? What needs improvement? What can you keep the same? Ask yourself the appropriate questions to make changes moving forward.
- Personal energy. Are you taking care of your body enough to stay healthy and positive? Make sure you diet well and get enough sleep.
- Have your goals changed? What do you hope to accomplish in the fourth quarter? Write down your three most important goals and recite them out loud with action steps.
- Time management. What is the best use of your time right now? What are some things that you can do yourself versus delegating to others?
- What is your brand in your industry? Do you need to make changes to your brand? Be consistent with your messaging and become an expert in your field.
- Happy with yourself. Discover your why. What are your three most important values? Use this information to compile a personal mission statement.
- What changes can you make in the workplace? How can you become more passionate about your job? Do you need a side hustle to ultimately turn into your main source of income? Perhaps Q4 of 2019 is the time to start.
- Big five. What are your big five disciplines you implement consistently? For me, I exercise 30 minutes per day, pray 30 minutes per day, meditate 15 minutes per day, recite my goals twice per day, and feed my mind for 60 minutes per day.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson wrote a blog a few weeks ago on Antonio Brown, just days before he was released by the New England Patriots. Check it out!
Life Tip #35: Use the CANEI formula – Constant And Never Ending Improvement
Image Credit to: https://www.ryderwear.com/