What are your favorite inspirational books?
Last week, I introduced my 12 favorite leadership books. This week, I will give you my top 12 books that I found to be tremendously inspirational. If you wish to make changes in your life, you must implement consistent routines that will lead to positive change. For me, I read at least 30 minutes each day to grow my mind. Take a look at the Coach’s Dozen this week and pick a few books that you can add to your list. Trust me, it will be worth it.
- Success Principles – Jack Canfield
- The Power of Positive Thinking – Norman Vincent Peale
- The Last Lecture – Randy Pausch
- Season of Life – Jeffrey Marx
- Over the Top – Zig Ziglar
- Every Day I Fight – Stuart Scott
- The Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Mindset – Carol Dweck
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class – Steve Siebold
- The Bible
- A Coach and a Miracle – Jim Johnson & Mike Latona
The more you read, the more you learn and grow your mind. Try your best to make it an appointment with yourself each day to grow your mind. Reading (especially the books above) helps to feed your mind and allow it to become strong. The most motivational books have a call to action. The best leaders develop a plan of action. Which type of person are you?
Life Tip #14: Continue to grow as a person with your own personal development plan