Where do you find your success clues?
There are successful people everywhere we look. What do they do to become successful? It’s your job to ultimately track them down and find clues that identify how they got to where they are today. In the #CJJblog this week, I give you some ways you can follow the bread crumbs to learn more about the path toward success. Enjoy.
- Take time to be quiet. Sitting down and being quiet, with your own thoughts, can be very powerful. Success can often be located in your own thoughts and you won’t know it unless you explore.
- Learn from experts. If you don’t have the time to teach yourself, you can always learn from the ones who have done it before. Read their books, watch their videos, and listen to what they have to say. How do you learn from the experts?
- Form mastermind group. Chances are, there are others out there with your same interests and wish to become successful. If you find these individuals and meet up to trade ideas, this can expedite your growth.
- Hire a coach. If you are serious about your success, a coach may be able to help get you to the next level. Do you have a personal coach?
- Technology today allows us to make the world a small place and stay connected. To be successful, you must be connected. How do you connect with others?
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson not only does his professional speaking engagements, but he also mentors aspiring beginner speakers looking to get started in the industry. Check out the website (www.coachjimjohnson.com) for more info.
Life Tip #78: Take time to reflect on the past and prepare for your future