What podcasts do you listen to?
Podcasts are a great way to learn new things, be entertained, or grow your skills. I am now officially a podcast junkie, whereas I listen to entirely too many podcasts. In the #CJJblog this week, I give you some of my top selections, how long they typically are, and how frequently the episodes are published. Enjoy!
- Darren Daily, Darren Hardy. 5x per week, 3-8 minutes long.
- Robin Scharma, Daily Mastery. 5x per week 2-8 minutes long.
- Simon Sinek, A Bit of Optimism. 1x per week, 20-30 min long.
- Tim Ferriss Show. 1x per week, 90-150 minutes long.
- Craig Groeschel Show. 1x per month, 20-30 minutes long.
- The Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast. 1x per week, 25-35 minutes long.
- Ed Mylett Show. 1x per week, 60-70 minutes long.
- Lewis Howes, School of Greatness. 3-4x per week, 30-90 minutes long.
- Beyond Your Why, Gary Sanchez. 1x per week, 45-60 minutes long.
- Learning Leaders Show, Ryan Hawk. 1x per week, 60 minutes long.
- Counsel Culture, Eric Brooker. 1x per week, 40-50 minutes long.
- EntreLeadrship, Dave Ramsey. 1x per week, 50 minutes long.
- Ramsey Call of the Day, Dave Ramsey. 1x pr day, 5-8 minutes long.
- How I Built This, Guy Raz. 1x per week, 30-60 minutes long.
- The Corporate Competitor, Don Yaeger. 1x per week, 30-50 minutes long.
- Book Marketing Mentors, Susan Friedmann. 1x per week, 30 minutes long.
- On Purpose, Jay Shetty. 2x per week, 60-90 minutes long.
- Brendon Burchard Podcast. 3x per week, 20-60 minutes long.
- Positive University, Jon Gordon. 1x per week, 45-60 minutes long.
Which one is your favorite?
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson is attending the National Speakers Conference in Orlando this weekend, from July 14th-18th.
Life Tip #16: Listen to educational, motivational, and inspirational things when in the car when driving.