Are you creating positive change?
Now that the new year is here and 2017 brings nothing but hope and wonder, how are you creating positive change for your future? In this week’s #CJJblog I am going to give you a few tips to help ensure your future is bright. Below are some thoughts I had, but be sure to let me know if I missed anything. How are you preparing for your future? Enjoy.
- Develop a morning routine. This will start your day on a positive note and set the tone for the entire day. Eat a good breakfast, exercise, or read 30 minutes every morning. Do this consistently and you will find yourself having more productive days more often than not. What do you do in the morning to get your day started on the right foot?
- Organize your life. Whether it’s your car, your office, or your home, get it organized as soon as possible. The feeling you get after cleaning or organizing something meaningful to you is unlike any other. Positive actions lead to positive thoughts, which ultimately leads to positive action.
- Write down your goals daily. Start with your top 3 list of goals, then expand outward. If you do this on a daily basis, you will soon end up with a master list of your top 10 goals, where you can focus on what really matters to you.
- Create/join a mastermind group. There are endless benefits to surrounding yourself with like-minded productive individuals who share your goals and values. A mastermind group will also help to serve as an accountability partner, whom you do not wish to disappoint. Do you have a mastermind group you can talk to?
- Change one habit. Whether it’s eating poorly, smoking, or exercising regularly, I challenge you to make one improvement on a bad habit you are trying to break. Make positive change in your life and positive outcomes will soon follow.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson will be attending the National Speakers Bureau Showcase in Minneapolis, MN on January 12th.
Life Tip #29: In decision making, always ask yourself “If I make this decision, then what?”