Are you an avid reader?
What books are you reading? Do you make it a point to read for at least 60 minutes each day? This is oftentimes the best way to grow your mind and consistently grow as a leader. Books can change the way you think and act every day. Below is a list of my bakers dozen, AKA top 13 books I have read over the last couple months. Make sure to make your own suggestions as well in the comments below of the books that have changed your life. Enjoy.
- Courage Goes to Work – Bill Treasurer
- Never Split the Difference – Chris Voss
- Devine Direction – Craig Groeschel
- The Thought Leaders Practice – Matt Church and Peter Cook
- Rediscover the Saints – Kelly Matthew
- The Leadership Playbook – Jamey Bechler
- Rejection Proof – Jia Jiang
- Steve Jobs – Walter Isaacson
- The Accidental President – AJ Baime
- The Symphony of Your Life – Mark Hardcastle
- Unfu*k Yourself – Gary John Bishop
- Sales Differentiation – Lee Salz
- The 12 Rules for Life – Jordan Peterson
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson will be hosting another Leadership webinar on October 29th. Register here!
Life Tip #15: Read at least 15 minutes every day