What ways do you lead your life?
In this weeks #CJJblog we will pick right back up from where we left off last week with leading yourself. I have five more tips to give you that I hope are helpful in starting with you when it comes to leading. If you have not done so, I strongly encourage you to go back and read last weeks post. Also, please reach out either on social media or in the comments below (or both). Enjoy.
- Five most important goals. Write them down and study them. Focus all your efforts on achieving these goals. Once achieved, replace them. Be extremely clear with your goals and reward yourself as well. What are your five most important goals? Do you have them written down?
- Personal growth plan. Do you have one? How do you lead others in accordance with this growth plan? For me, I like to read at least 65 minutes per day and at least four books per month. I also encourage others to do so as well as this will help grow your mind.
- Personal wellness plan. I make it a point to exercise for at least 30 minutes per day, drink a lot of water, and not eat after 8pm. What is your personal wellness plan? How do you leverage it to lead yourself?
- Financial independence plan. Pay yourself first. If your goal is to become a millionaire in five years, how are you working to achieve this? Being debt free as soon as possible is also helpful.
- Leave a legacy. How do you find ways to serve others? Leave the world a better place than you found it and leading others will come naturally.
Did You Know? Coach Jim Johnson will be travelling to Denver, CO to spend some time with his close friend and fellow professional motivational speaker, Don Yaeger.
Life Tip #35: Abide by the CANEI formula: Constant And Never Ending Improvement